- Two volunteer shifts are encouraged this year if you are able. All volunteers that complete two or more shifts will be entered into a raffle for the chance to win a valued prize!
- Volunteer Benefits include a Volunteer Lounge with lunch and refreshments, 2016 Festival t-shirt, weekend Festival access pass, Volunteer Appreciation Party, and gift bags including Skullcandy earbuds!
- NO DRINKING while in your volunteer t-shirt, and/or volunteering at the Arts Festival.
- Youth volunteers ages 12-17 are encouraged to volunteer in the Kids Area.
- TIPS/SMART certifications are valid for three years. If you would like to volunteer in the Beer Garden or VIP Lounge and do not have an up-to-date TIPS card, you may attend one of our FREE TIPS/SMART Training Tuesday, July 19th from 6pm-8pm, and Monday, August 8th from 6-8pm at the Kimball Art Center.
- HAVE FUN!! We are so thankful for everyone’s volunteer efforts. Keep reading below to find out how you can volunteer at the 2016 Park City Kimball Arts Festival!
Please take a look at the job descriptions below. You may sign up for a volunteer position here beginning on May 2, 2016 at 10am MT. Sign-up as a youth volunteer at age 12-17, or adult volunteer at age 18+. Volunteers serving alcohol in the Beer Garden or VIP Lounge must be 21+ and TIPS/SMART trained.
Questions about volunteer opportunities can be sent to email@example.com or 435-649-8882, ext. 102.
Stuff goodie bags and help KAC staff prepare for Arts Festival.
Volunteers will replenish food, drinks, etc., answer general festival questions, tidy up, and assist Volunteer Coordinator as needed.
For this position, you will be checking in the artists to the Arts Festival, handing out their information packets, and answering questions.
For this position, you must be able bodied to walk up and down main street. You will be taking care of lunch/water deliveries, field artist questions, and concerns.
All volunteers working the beer garden must be TIPS trained and have their TIPS certification card with them (we will hold TIPS training at the KAC on Tuesday, July 19th from 6pm-8pm and Monday, August 8th from 6-8pm). Check ID’s, put on wristbands, handle cash/accept payment or serve beer and wine. On shift change volunteer is responsible for general clean-up, wine inventory and restocking cups.
For this position, you must be able to lift at least 30lbs. You will be assisting the artists with setting up their booths.
You will be assisting the artists in taking down their booths at the end of the Arts Festival. Some lifting involved, must be able-bodied.
Accept payment, make sure concession stand is tidy, keep up with inventory and restock drinks, ice, etc.
Entry Gate Volunteers will help process admissions payments, place wristbands on visitors, and distribute Arts Festival brochures.
Help lead kids art projects such as face painting. Volunteers must be comfortable working with children.
TIPS trained volunteers will serve wine + beer (we will hold TIPS training at the KAC on Tuesday, July 19th from 6pm-8pm and Monday, August 8th from 6-8pm), help caterer in Kitchen, refresh buffet, clean up, greet guests, check ID’s and put wristbands on guests. If you are interested in volunteering at the VIP Lounge, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to the Volunteer Coordinator, Samantha Greer at email@example.com or 435-649-8882, ext. 102.
Have questions? View our Frequently Asked Questions information sheet.